Map-out sentence example
- The problem, then, which plantdistribution presents is twofold: it has first to map out the earths surface into regions or areas of vegetation, and secondly to trace the causes which have brought them about and led to their restriction and to their mutual relations.
- From this point of view it is not sufficient, in attempting to map out the earths surface into regions of vegetation, to have regard alone to adaptations to physical conditions.
- In the attempt that has been made to map out the land surface of the earth, probable community of origin has been relied upon more than the possession of obvious characters.
- The distribution of fossils frequently makes it possible to map out approximately the general features of land and sea in long-past geological periods, and so to enable the history of crustal relief to be traced.'
- The direction of the induction is also of course indicated by the direction of the lines, which thus serve to map out space in a convenient manner.Advertisement
- There is discernible in his essays no attempt to map out a complete plan, and then to fill up its outlines.
- The many topographical details furnished by exploration when compared with the building inscriptions and the indications given by deeds of sale will doubtless enable us ultimately to map out the principal features of the ancient city, but much more systematic exploration is needed, as well as further publication of existing documents.
- When you settle on a gardening service, map out a schedule of when they will work.
- Think about your budget, and map out the areas in the area you are considering.
- Consult with an attorney to map out the best course of action for your particular situation.Advertisement
- However, scientists are working to map out the genetic markers for even more breeds, so hopefully one day we'll have a dog DNA test that will identify every recognizable breed in a dog's ancestry.
- Additionally, the directory includes a complete road Atlas, so you can use it to map out your road trip route as well as locating campsites in the different towns you will travel through along the way.
- Some writers like to map out exactly what is going to happen in the story.
- You can also take the more challenging route and create the design the time honored way using grid paper to map out the knot pattern in the shape you want.
- If you're thinking about becoming an entrepreneur, business plan templates can be invaluable resources when you decide to sit down and map out a direction for your company.Advertisement
- When you take the time to map out a business continuity planning strategy, you ensure that you will have the necessary resources to deal with these types of situations, should they arise.