Manufactured home sentence example
- Located near the town of Canyonville, Oregon, in the southern part of Douglas County, is the lovely and affordable manufactured home community of Knoll Terrace.
- The structure can be a single-family dwelling, a townhouse, a condominium, or a manufactured home.
- A complete refinance is another option if you are not able to find a second mortgage for your manufactured home.
- Some manufactured home loans have terms similar to those for traditional homes, requiring as little as five percent down and allowing borrowers to finance their purchase for up to thirty years.
- Other loans can be used only for homes on improved lots in manufactured home developments.Advertisement
- Some can be used for a combination of a manufactured home and any type of land.
- Additionally, the home must meet the National Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards.
- When you need to find financing options for a manufactured home it can be beneficial to utilize one of the online mortgage quote services or search engines.
- You can fill out an online application and receive quotes from lenders who are interested in helping with your manufactured home financing needs.
- You may also obtain a home mortgage for a manufactured home if the home meets certain specific requirements such as the National Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards.Advertisement
- The fact that a manufactured home is not permanently attached to a piece of land means you are not necessarily the owner of the land where the home stands.
- If you own the land, then your manufactured home is classified as a real property mobile home whereas if you are stationed on a leased land, then your home is classified as personal property mobile home.
- Loans to purchase a manufactured home are frequently personal loans, not mortgage loans.
- The initial payments required for financing of a used manufactured home vary widely depending on the size and quality of the home, the lending firm, location, and many other factors.
- You can also find a list of mobile homes for sale, as well as a listing of mobile home dealers within the state, by visiting the Mobile & Manufactured Home Marketplace.Advertisement
- Unlike a traditional home, a manufactured home is movable.
- Manufactured homes may also be called mobile homes, although the term manufactured home began to replace "mobile home" in formal government lexicon in 1976.
- When you own a mobile or manufactured home, you need manufactured home insurance to protect your investment.