Mantras sentence example
- Mantras: A meditative mantra can help focus the mind on a single word or phrase, helping calm thoughts and stress before expanding into more cosmic realms.
- "What have you done for me lately" and "Flavor of the week" are the key mantras.
- The dances involved ceremonial costumed rituals, recitation of mantras and the use of drums and cymbals.
- You've heard the phrase "reduce, reuse, recycle" as one of the mantras for simple ways to save the environment.
- Pretty, and polished, at least when it comes to work, are my makeup mantras; let's see if Bobbi can deliver!Advertisement
- Relax your muscles and repeat mantras to help you ease your mind and body.
- Free Meditations offers a plethora of free meditations and mantras.
- From T-shirt-type slogans ("Bad Girl," "Forbidden Fruit") to personal mantras, lettered tats tell the world what's on the wearer's mind.
- Before, after, or instead of the above mantras, you could follow the suggestion from Yoga World: Breathe deeply and revisit the last full day you've experienced.
- This disc features guided meditation, mantras, music, and nature sounds.Advertisement
- End the session with mantras, pranayama, and meditation.
- This studio teaches courses in the theory and practice of asana, sun salutations and mantras, teaching methodology, anatomy and the philosophy of yoga.
- Notice that there isn't any part of that which is "Push the sale!" or "Always be closing!" or any of the other mantras that have been part of sales.
- The mantras or sayings composing the Samhita of the Atharva Veda differ from those of the other Vedas by being in the form of spells rather than prayers or hymns, and seem to indicate a stage of religion lower than that of the Rig Veda.
- A special feature of the Sakti cult is the use of obscure Vedic mantras, often changed so as to be quite meaningless and on that very account deemed the more efficacious for the acquisition of superhuman powers; as well as of mystic letters and syllables called bija (germ), of magic circles (chakra) and diagrams (yantra), and of amulets of various materials inscribed with formulae of fancied mysterious import.Advertisement
- There appears to be complete official indifference to the usual mantras of secrecy and " national security " .
- Repeating mantras have a calming effect, and poses help stabilize the mind and keep it at rest.