Mantilla sentence example
- The palliolum was a kind of mantilla.
- The Spanish mantilla is a covering for the head and shoulders of white or black lace or other material, the characteristic head-dress of women in southern and central Spain.
- Leaning on her arm was a slightly-built old lady with white ringlets, dressed all in black and wearing a lace mantilla.
- Escaping from her father she ran to hide her flushed face in the lace of her mother's mantilla--not paying the least attention to her severe remark--and began to laugh.
- Natasha, raising her face for a moment from her mother's mantilla, glanced up at her through tears of laughter, and again hid her face.Advertisement