Mantels sentence example
- In the Lower Silurian formation at Plattsburg and Chazy, in Clinton county, are two beautiful grey or grey and pink marbles, one of which is a favourite among domestic marbles for mantels, table tops and other interior decorations.
- Georgian chimneypieces custom made surrounds and Italian mantels from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Tudor Arch A shallow pointed arch usually in stone but also appears on wooden mantels.
- It includes English Irish Scottish French georgian chimneypieces custom made surrounds and Italian mantels from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Mantels are terrific places to showcase a collection.Advertisement
- Split flues were utilized in the fireplaces to accommodate windows above the mantels.
- The mantels are made of real wood with no press-board components.
- Great for mantels, coffee tables, and bookcase tops, they add a special spark your home.
- The mid-nineteenth century saw the introduction of American brass clockwork technology encased in gleaming wooden cabinets that typically sat on shelves or mantels.
- No longer banished to shelves or mantels, these new wooden radio alarm clocks found homes in many American bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms.Advertisement
- Rolls of cotton batting are inexpensive and can be trimmed for use on tables, fireplace mantels, bookshelves, and even window ledges.