Mantelpiece sentence example
- He noticed that the clock on the mantelpiece said nine, meaning twenty-one.
- Library: 29 sq m. Original oak flooring, built in period bookcase and fireplace with wooden mantelpiece.
- The ashes of a fire showed beyond rusty bars of the grate under a black marble mantelpiece.
- A splendid Luca [sic - Andrea] della Robbia (now the drawing room mantelpiece) was also secured, for thirty pounds.
- Arrange a set of small cordless candles around pine garlands on your mantelpiece or a buffet table.Advertisement
- The old house was demolished and some elements, including the carved oak mantelpiece and paneling were incorporated into the new building.
- On the left was a large, deep fireplace, with a massive, over-hanging oak mantelpiece.