Manservant sentence example
- The manservant returned mid-morning with a letter.
- He then instructed his manservant to deliver them.
- When they arrived at the catacombs, Frederick took the lantern from his manservant and instructed him to wait.
- She was expecting Prince Andrew any moment and twice that day sent a manservant to the Vozdvizhenka to ascertain whether he had come.
- An old powdered manservant who was sitting in the antechamber rose quietly and said in a whisper: "Please walk in."Advertisement
- They had a manservant to carry it for them.
- My magnificent Venetian gondolier & manservant was appalled at the sight of this poor beggar sitting next his padrone.
- Holly Who was the Tracy family's manservant in Thunderbirds?
- To help him in his work, and play, there is his faithful manservant (batman) Albumen (Michael Maloney ).
- To his horror and dismay, he has no wife or children, only enemies, associates, and the occasional loyal manservant.Advertisement
- There was an old manservant at Merripit House, whose name was Anthony.
- Another sad story surrounds Charles Pyrke and his black manservant, who are depicted in the drawing room.
- Also spotted has been a monk in a brown habit and the ghost of a manservant in the Masquerade room.