Mano sentence example
- Every believer will receive as his guerdon the inexhaustible cow and the gracious gifts of the Vohu mano.
- (2) Over these theological speculation erects a few lofty and impressive forms; sometimes below the highest, like Vohu Mano,.
- The Mano or Bewa river rises in the dense Gora forest, but is of no great importance until it becomes the frontier between Liberia and Sierra Leone.
- He sostenido thee en la palma de la mano de la mina.
- There are three custom-houses, or ports of entry on the Sierra Leone land frontier between the Moa river on the north and the Mano on the south, and nine ports of entry along the coast.Advertisement
- These are - (I) Vohu Mano (evvoca), good sense, i.e.
- Nevertheless serfdom continued to decline mano in!
- In the first, to the right, is the urn of the poet Basinio, one of his pensioners, in the second that of Giusto de' Conti, author of some rhymes on the Bella Mano, while the third bore the more famous name of Gemisthus Pletho.
- She is produced by Vohu Mano, the " Good Thought " of Ahura, one of the six Holy Immortals; she thus belongs to the ideal creation before.