Mannitol sentence example
- Many low-carbohydrate food manufacturers use mannitol and erythritol to sweeten low-carb foods.
- The starting point was ordinary(d)mannite (mannitol),C 6 H 14 0 61 a naturally occurring hexahydric alcohol, which only differed from a-acritol, the alcohol obtained by reducing a-acrose, with regard to optical activity.
- The ketone is also obtained when Bertrand's sorbose bacterium acts on glycerol; this medium also acts on other alcohols to yield ketoses; for example: erythrite gives erythrulose, arabite arabinulose, mannitol fructose, &c.
- The micro-organism splits up the laevulose in the must, forming mannitol and different acids, particularly volatile acid.
- It would appear from the researches of the author and others that the mannitol ferment is more generally present in wines than is supposed to be the case.Advertisement
- Thus the author found in some very old and fine wines very appreciable quantities of mannitol.
- In these cases the mannitic fermentation had obviously not developed to any extent, and small quantities of mannitol appear to exercise no prejudicial effect on flavour.
- Well, because somebody in Japan 10 years ago had published the first paper on making mitochondria and he used mannitol.
- The finished TA-NIC vaccine consists of the protein conjugate adsorbed onto aluminum hydroxide gel adjuvant in a sodium phosphate buffer containing mannitol.
- The other ingredients are mannitol, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate and polysorbate 80.Advertisement
- The cartridges also contain mannitol, glycine and dibasic sodium phosphate.
- Other ingredients are: Mannitol sodium phosphate monobasic, monohydrate Sodium phosphate dibasic, heptahydrate.
- For mannitol, the water sorption results indicate a higher mannitol amorphous content is possible with higher BSA loadings.
- Intracranial pressure is monitored and, if elevated, is treated with drugs such as mannitol and barbiturates placing the patient on a ventilator so that hyperventilation can be used.
- In severe cases of hyperglycemia in which cerebral edema occurs, mannitol is administered at the first sign of edema, such as unconsciousness, difficulty breathing, severe headache, irregular heartbeat, or seizures.Advertisement
- Other sources of calories include organic acids (such as acetic acid and lactic acid) and polyols (sugar alcohols such as Mannitol, Xylitol and Glycerol).
- Mannitol and erythritol have a negligible impact on blood sugar.