Mannered sentence example
- Tammy was well mannered and required little supervision.
- Well mannered dogs that are able to pass the test are eligible to be awarded an AKC Canine Good Citizen certificate.
- The inhabitants are described as moral, religious, hospitable to strangers, well mannered and industrious, healthy and long lived.
- Helge spent the next decade and a half collecting the impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings that Carl found ' awful, mannered and ghastly ' .
- Fashionable jargon changes with the seasons, but usually manages to sound coy, mannered, and then after a point, dowdy.Advertisement
- Always on the alert for crime, he got his tip-offs from the police station where he worked as the mild mannered janitor.
- There are four Bibles in the house which is dirty and the inhabitants ill favored and ill mannered, except the joiner.
- However, in the play's climactic moments of violence and force, the blocking seems under-rehearsed and a little too mannered.
- But what we did see was very mannered and his legs are very, very quick and precise.
- The impeccably mannered Olsdal has an equally polite Japanese male stalker; Hewitt gets women sneaking into his hall way at regular intervals.Advertisement
- Emily herself was perfectly mannered, smartly dressed with the color complimenting her dog.
- Sometimes he became too mannered for his own good - but elsewhere he hit upon passages of scorching lucidity.
- He is still entire and would make a great pony stallion, as he is striking, very talented and superbly mannered.
- By nature, they are generally well mannered and calm.
- There is a regal air about them, and they present themselves in a stately, mannered way.Advertisement
- At the same time it is unmistakably inspired by a sense of beauty different from the Italian - more piquant and pointed, less languorous, more mannered perhaps, but with less of empty rhythmical effect.