Manipulators sentence example
- Watchers had a reputation in the immortal world as being manipulators.
- Stephen Claypole asks: did embedding journalists rebound on military manipulators?
- Specific projects have included thermoacoustic refrigeration, automotive wheels and tires, bioengineering applications, robotic manipulators, washing machines and MRI scanners.
- It is developing new techniques for visual guided control of robot manipulators using several uncalibrated cameras.
- It is a base class for output manipulators only.Advertisement
- One controversy is the effect of pressure groups and professional media manipulators will move in on this field.
- This theory is supported by the reasons behind the abduction phenomenon, as is very streamlined, without involving other species as manipulators.
- African slaves introduced cooking styles from their homeland and were the primary manipulators over southern kitchens.