Manipulates sentence example
- Predictive analytics takes the body of data collected and manipulates it using sophisticated algorithms to provide dynamic suggestions for tactical action.
- In fact Boswell himself skilfully manipulates the scene to place Johnson, and not the King, at its center.
- The child then manipulates a joystick or controller to control the actions of a character or series of characters as the characters face obstacles displayed on the screen.
- Auntie manipulates Max into having to accept a challenge to fight Blaster in the Thunderdome, where 'two men enter... one man leaves'.
- Palpatine's secret identity is Darth Sidious, and it is this identity that manipulates the Clone Wars in an effort to destroy the Jedi.Advertisement
- Combining the effect of the will booster to do Medula's will and a new deadly ray that shoots from Wonder Woman's eyes to disintegrate men, Medula manipulates Wonder Woman's and Aquaman and Superman disappear under the power of the ray.
- Circe is a sorceress of vast and infinite power who transforms, manipulates and controls those around her.
- The source of all our knowledge is experience and discursive thought, which manipulates the materials of sense.
- How much more complex than this is the game of war, which occurs under certain limits of time, and where it is not one will that manipulates lifeless objects, but everything results from innumerable conflicts of various wills!