Manifolds sentence example
- The condenser consists of a vertical cylinder having manifolds at the head and foot and through which a number of tubes pass.
- The inlet port is opened to its maximum matched and race flowed to 30 - 34mm carbs and manifolds.
- The fixed point sets will then lie on totally geodesic sub manifolds, of even codimension.
- Once you have removed the manifolds they are actually quite flat with all of the tubes sitting in the same plane.
- Dr. Chris Wood Chris's interest lies in the study of harmonic mappings between Riemannian manifolds.Advertisement
- The first project involved valve manifolds for multi-media filter vessels.
- The coolant in the primary circuit runs through the engine block, exhaust manifolds, and turbocharger casing.