Manic-depressive sentence example
- The Harvard researchers urge further trials of fish oils in the treatment of depression and manic-depressive illness.
- When someone has depression along with periods of previous or current mania than the individual is diagnosed with bipolar disorder or manic depressive disorder.
- It's an extensive issue; too long to cover here but to learn more about bipolar disorder and or manic depressive disorder you can read the DSM-IV.
- Bipolar, or manic-depressive disorder, is a mood disorder that causes radical emotional changes and mood swings, from manic highs to depressive lows.
- Bipolar I disorder is characterized by manic episodes, the "high" of the manic-depressive cycle.Advertisement
- Bipolar disease, also known as manic-depressive, can be very difficult for the friends and family as well as the individual with the condition.
- Match this depression with Pisces' mutable nature, and you can create a highly downtrodden and unstable individual; the classic manic depressive.