Manhunt sentence example
- Greek police have launched a manhunt for the three.
- The FBI was conducting a nationwide manhunt for three men who had disappeared in Mississippi.
- The sole survivor of the team becomes chief suspect in the ensuing international manhunt.
- operation manhunt is a pro-active intelligence-led initiative set up to tackle distraction burglary in Hertfordshire and the surrounding regions.
- Darren Bridgeman, 34, handed himself in to police in Worcestershire on Thursday night after sparking an international manhunt following the murder.Advertisement
- He was at large for several weeks while a massive manhunt went on.
- No trace of Mr Falconio or his attacker have been found despite a huge manhunt.
- It was during this time that he played a vital role in what became England's largest manhunt.
- manhunt reference in Los Santos Platform: PC Enter the bar near CJ's house.
- The main target of a police manhunt is now Amjad Faruqi, who Pakistani police believe carried out Pearl's kidnapping.Advertisement
- manhunt in history.
- manhunt for the killers.
- manhunt for three men who had disappeared in Mississippi.
- Marisa couldn't pass up the opportunity to ogle some gorgeous men as a modeling judge for "Manhunt: The Search for America's Most Gorgeous Male Model".