Manhandled sentence example
- The last thing she needed now was to be manhandled.
- He ranted, signed her papers with a vicious flourish, then shoved them at her and manhandled her out his door.
- They manhandled the sledges over ice hummocks and through soft snow.
- The prescription in Leviticus could not have meant the animals were killed beside the altar then manhandled on to it for burning.
- Why was Paul so roughly manhandled when he visited the club in pursuit of Lucille?Advertisement
- She was also manhandled and dragged off to a cell.
- Wallets tend to take a beating over time, being pulled out, opened up, stuffed in pockets and generally manhandled on a regular basis.
- Considering just how frequently the wallet is yanked out of pockets and generally manhandled, it should come as no surprise that a quality style is considered a fashion essential.