Mangy sentence example
- This was not a mangy or vicious creature standing before him, but a breathtakingly beautiful, gigantic wolf.
- mangy mutts on a bit of rope.
- Add to that, the fact that most of the creatures are very dog-like in appearance, (or in one case, rodent-like) and there is a good chance that what is really in the pictures is either a mangy coyote or large rodent.
- The bloated mangy sky-blue gazelle sadly turned its nose up at the fresh new pork chop.
- The fact that Mangy has brad by the balls?Advertisement
- mangy stray cat got stuck in a black hole at school I would send Pollyanna in after it!
- mangy dogs.
- Population: three rather mangy cows, a dachshund named Colin, and a small hen in its late forties.
- mangy sky-blue gazelle sadly turned its nose up at the fresh new pork chop.
- Luckily there was this wierd looking pensioner standing next to me with a couple of mangy mutts on a bit of rope.Advertisement
- mangy things?
- I saw a mangy mutt the other day trotting along the road with a big fat dead one in his mouth.