Mangle sentence example
- We had a big wooden mangle out in the back yard.
- Furthermore, the toy should be sturdily sewn and if possible, repaired or discarded as soon as the dog begins to mangle it.
- Behind them a third girl is using a small mangle to wring out the clothes.
- Examples of the box mangle can be seen locally in the Oakham County Museum.
- If your children frequently mangle the words to Jingle Bells or other popular Christmas carols, document their version of the song next to the correct wording.Advertisement
- Then I worked for a lady and turned the mangle which was seemingly hard work.