Manganites sentence example
- The manganites are amorphous brown solids, insoluble in water, and decomposed by hydrochloric acid with the evolution of chlorine.
- These experiments provide an atomic-scale basis for descriptions of manganites as mixtures of electronically and structurally distinct phases.
- The high spin polarization of the mixed valence manganites make them attractive for devices based on spin polarized tunneling and spin injection.
- As a prelude to our work on manganite tunnel junctions we explored the role of strain and interfaces on the properties of the manganite tunnel junctions we explored the role of strain and interfaces on the properties of the manganites.
- Manganese dioxide combines with other basic oxides to form manganites, and on this property is based the Weldon process for the recovery of manganese from the waste liquors of the chlorine stills (see Chlorine).Advertisement