Manganic sentence example
- Both are easily removed by passing chlorine through the cold solution, to produce ferric and manganic salt, and then digesting the liquid with a washed precipitate of basic carbonate, produced from a small portion of the solution by means of sodium carbonate.
- It is necessary that it should be as pure as possible since the commercial product usually contains traces of ferric, manganic and aluminium oxides, together with some silica.
- Yet, unlike potassium or lead, it forms a feebly basic sesquioxide similar to manganic oxide, Mn203.
- It dissolves in water forming manganic acid, H 2 Mn0 4.
- It crystallizes in large pink crystals, the colour of which is probably due to the presence of a small quantity of manganic sulphate or of a cobalt sulphate.Advertisement
- Manganic Fluoride, MnF3, a solid obtained by the action of fluorine on manganous chloride, is decomposed by heat into manganous fluoride and fluorine.
- These salts are derived from manganic acid H 2 Mn0 4.