Mandrel sentence example
- The mouth of the bottle is ground by a revolving iron cone, or mandrel, fed with sand and water and driven by steam.
- Carefully controlled electrolysis migrates metal atoms to the mandrel until the desired thickness is attained.
- The requirements for testing using the cylindrical mandrel are the same as the conical mandrel in terms of dimensions.
- It should have a hollow mandrel and at least a number two Morse taper socket in the nose for holding centers and other tooling.
- This provides a more severe test than the 3.2 mm minimum diameter of the conical mandrel.Advertisement
- The use of threaded mandrel screwdriver tools, as for plain mandrel screwdrivers, is also limited to free running reduced diameter inserts.
- The resist on the unexposed area of the metal mandrel is developed away to produce a matrix.
- There is also a winder which is a rubber disk which fits on the cordless drill by means of a stainless steel mandrel.
- The uniquely designed silencer and large diameter mandrel bent piping reduce all unnecessary back pressure, resulting in unparalleled power gains.
- A ring sizing mandrel is a shaped tool over which rings are placed.Advertisement
- The ring will slide down the mandrel coming to a halt when the mandrel is the same size as the ring.