Mandarin-orange sentence example
- Chen-pi, or Bitter Orange Peel, comes from the peel of the Mandarin orange.
- Mandarin duck (anas galericulata) and Mandarin orange (citrus nobilis) possibly derive their names, by analogy, from the sense of superiority implied in the title "mandarin."
- Instead of mandarin orange slices, mix 1/2 apple, diced, and 1/4 cup of dried cranberries into the salad after mixing the spinach and dressing.
- Rejuvenating: Rosemary, bergamot, juniper, lemongrass, pure peppermint, pepperwood, bearberry, sage, chromium, eucalyptus, mandarin orange and tangerine.
- It's infused with pure organic jojoba oil, renowned for its moisturizing benefits, as well as the balancing notes of grapefruit, patchouli and mandarin orange.Advertisement