Managing editor sentence example
- In 1895 he became managing editor of the Cosmopolitan Magazine; but in less than a year he retired that he might have more time for writing.
- Previously to their holding office, Daniel Manning (1831-1887), secretary of the treasury in President Cleveland's cabinet, was president of the Argus company, and Daniel Scott Lamont (1851-1905), secretary of war during President Cleveland's second administration, was managing editor of the newspaper.
- He graduated at Union College in 1835, practised law in New York for several years after 1839; took up journalistic work; was joint owner (with William Cullen Bryant) and managing editor of the New York Evening Post (1849-1861); was United States consul at Paris in 1861-1864, and was minister to France in 1864-1867.
- After working on several papers he served as managing editor of Harper's Weekly.
- His brother George Cary Eggleston (1839-), American journalist and author, served in the Confederate army; was managing editor and later editor-in-chief of Hearth and Home (1871-1874); was literary editor of the New York Evening Post (1875-1881), literary editor and afterwards editor-in-chief of the New York Commercial Advertiser (1884-1889), and editorial writer for The World (New York) from 1889 to 1900.Advertisement
- To be a with the helpful managing editor jay that includes all.
- My first plunge for quot singles managing editor jay facing out to.
- His early interests included writing, and he served as managing editor for his school newspaper.
- In 2007, TMZ managing editor Harvey Levin brought celebrity gossip to Fox Television.
- I guess you could say that now I'm the Managing Editor and have written about 95% of the articles on the site over the years.Advertisement
- Submit your resume and writing examples to the managing editor to be considered for any available openings.
- The managing editor is the editor who reports directly to the editor-in-chief.
- The Managing Editor for the online daily newspaper is Kim Stagliano, a writer and mother of three daughters diagnosed on the autism spectrum.