Managed-care sentence example
- Medicaid recipients who are on a Managed Care Program may also be eligible for benefits related to home care, but a special waiver might be required.
- There are two main types of medical insurance plans: fee for service and managed care.
- Most people select a managed care or closed panel dental health insurance plan for financial reasons.
- In most cases, you will pay more out of pocket for an indemnity plan than you will for a managed care plan.
- Medicaid managed care Georgia regulations are not much different from similar programs in other states, but there are some things Georgia residents should know if they plan to enroll in this program.Advertisement
- Medicaid recipients must receive approval through the managed care system prior to seeking out specialized care, and not all forms of medical care - either preventative or otherwise - are fully covered.
- What do you do if you do not qualify for the Medicaid managed care in Georgia, but you cannot afford to pay for medical care?
- These programs are appropriate for Georgia residents who may not otherwise qualify for Medicaid managed care Georgia.
- They centered on managed care programs: health maintenance organizations (HMOs) and preferred physician organizations (PPOs).
- The Humana Military Healthcare Services (HMHS) subsidiary has been a managed care contractor for the Department of Defense Military Health System TRICARE.Advertisement