Man-sized sentence example
- His attempts at braiding her dark hair the way she liked it had ended up in a series of knots, because he didn't quite understand how to do it and his man-sized fingers were too clumsy.
- They were described as man sized or larger so were probably bottlenose.
- Description: A man sized hole was opened in a bouldery rift.
- Developers are adding more realistic collisions and physics - linemen don't scrub up against each other like two man-sized blocks of concrete, but rather push limb against limb.
- Since the front door is bolted up, Henry looks for other means to escape, finding only a man-sized hole that he inevitably climbs through, starting your journey into the once again haunted vision of the Silent Hill series.Advertisement