Man-in-the-moon sentence example
- I don't know what Arthur Atherton is up to but he has no more evidence your husband is alive than the man in the moon.
- Prepositional phrases can modify nouns, e.g. the man in the moon.
- Who hasn't seen the " man in the moon " or faces in clouds or in the burning embers of a fire?
- The man in the moon was sometimes associated with Judas or Cain, adding to the sinister overtones of this portrait.
- When she was 14, she auditioned for a small role in The Man in the Moon and was instead cast as one of the lead characters.Advertisement