Man-hours sentence example
- The hoard represented thousands of man hours yet all their efforts proved unsuccessful.
- Last month there were none, saving untold man-hours.
- An average of four men per trip meant that each meter of passage won took 35 man-hours.
- This was previously based on an assessment by BT of how many man-hours would be required to complete the work.
- After all, a higher level of output is not necessarily a sign of efficiency if it takes far more man-hours to produce.Advertisement
- The work content is in truth the estimated man-hours for each wee task.
- It also provides information on manpower i.e. the number of direct maintenance man-hours required by repair site and repair echelon.
- Managing the Sims can take a lot of man hours in the game, particularly to achieve goals.
- Acquiring the material as well as constructing it were no easy task and took many man hours to complete.
- In fact, more than 60 million volunteers gave their time and talents last year by putting in more than eight billion man hours.Advertisement