Man-eating sentence example
- It will be a high energy performance packed with pirates, man-eating sharks and even a ghost ship.
- Now, instead of the suit imparting a man-eating quality, the suit actually becomes rather sweet.
- There is a terrible, vengeful beauty here, a place teeming with crocodiles, snakes, sharks and man-eating tigers.
- Unexplained killings are occuring in a small South Korean villiage located in the Jirisan National Park, and a police officer and a detective investigate the killings to find out that it is a man-eating wild boar that is responsible.
- He had just returned from the unlikely post of Colonial Secretary in Egypt where he had been presented with two man-eating lions.Advertisement
- He brings his style of Christmas to everyone with toys that include shrunken heads, killer jack-in-the-boxes and man-eating wreaths.
- But according to a story reproduced in the New Uniat Anthology of Arcudius, and mentioned in Basil's Monologue, Christopher was originally a hideous man-eating ogre, with a dog's face, and only received his human semblance, with his Christian name, at baptism.
- According to legend, the loud noises and red colors prominent in these festivities were used to scare away the nian, a man-eating beast that came down from the mountains of China every twelve months.