Man-and-wife sentence example
- It gave Betsy and me the chance to be man and wife.
- In that moment, she knew they would never be man and wife.
- In less than a week they would be man and wife.
- Marriage retained the form of purchase, but was essentially a contract to be man and wife together.
- The "cottage" plan has been adopted; each cottage is presided over by a man and wife whom the boys call father and mother.Advertisement
- Then, after affirming their pledges, they were then pronounced as man and wife.
- The couple is pronounced as man and wife.
- A pair of first men blow the horns in concert as the new couple is pronounced man and wife.
- Couples may file income taxes together as man and wife.
- Couples may establish residency as man and wife.Advertisement
- Before the 1920s, most wedding ceremonies included a single wedding band, which the groom would slip onto the bride's finger as they became man and wife.