Mammography sentence example
- Helen receives annual follow-up appointments with the specialist nurse at the hospital, including annual mammography.
- In Breast Test Wales (BTW) we use mammography to detect breast cancer.
- All patients should undergo mammography and the diagnosis can be confirmed or excluded by a full-thickness nipple biopsy.
- An NIH Consensus Conference concluded that routine mammography was not indicated universally for women in their forties  .
- Application and purpose: conventional x-ray mammography suffers from a poor ability to distinguish between types of diseased tissue.Advertisement
- Although there are huge benefits from regular mammography, there is an extremely small radiation risk associated with the examination.
- Full Field Digital mammography (FFDM) is an alternative technology to conventional mammography systems for use in breast cancer screening.
- This latest technology is able to image through dense breast tissue reaching a far wider section than X-ray mammography.
- Beginning at age 40, discussion during CBE should include information about screening mammography.
- Two view mammography is better than single view in finding the smaller lesions.Advertisement
- Screening mammography and public health policy: the need for perspective.
- One of the two trials aimed at the promotion of screening mammography found no significant differences between groups for nearly all outcomes.
- Mammography screening was reported to be an independent prognostic factor in reducing the chance of disease recurrence.
- For cancer, the diagnosis can be made through screening procedures such as mammography (for breast cancer), PAP smear (for cervical cancer).