Mammograms sentence example
- Medical Teams Radiologists read the mammograms to identify possible cancers.
- Where necessary, treatments that include mammograms, cervical smears, hormone tests, bone density scans, are available.
- Being breast aware and having regular mammograms will not prevent you from developing breast cancer.
- In the medical field for example, different hospitals hold millions of digital mammograms, which could be put into a digital format.
- Frequently the examination and the further mammograms show that the initial abnormalities are harmless.Advertisement
- Subjects were 125 women over the age of 50 undergoing screening mammograms.
- Many areas offer free and low-cost mammograms to low-income women.
- Mammograms are fixed plate x rays that are designed to locate tumors within the breasts.
- Medicare Plan B also provides for certain preventative testing like diabetes and cardiovascular screenings, mammograms, bone density scans, and flu shots.
- Ma thought mammograms were for old ladies or women with big boobs.Advertisement