Mamma-mia sentence example
- The actor is well-known across generations for roles in The English Patient, Pride and Prejudice, Shakespeare in Love, Bridget Jones' Diary, Love Actually, Mamma Mia and What a Girl Wants.
- We've got plenty of suggestions for places where you can brush up on Mamma Mia lyric basics.
- Although not technically "based on" the music of ABBA, ABBA's songs are the driving force behind the musical and absolutely instrumental in making Mamma Mia such a hit.
- The only member of ABBA who did not get involved in Mamma Mia in any way was Agnetha Faltskog.
- It is unknown why Faltskog chose not to participate, but all four members of ABBA did come together at the premier of the film version of Mamma Mia in 2008 - it was the first time the four had been together in 22 years.Advertisement
- Stage productions of Mamma Mia have been seen all over the world, and the musical has racked up theater awards all over the globe.
- The movie version of Mamma Mia received decidedly mixed reviews from the press but has been a hit with audiences, earning major box office numbers.
- Looking for Mamma Mia lyrics for your karaoke night or just to sing along with the cast one more time?
- All Musicals - All Musicals has the Mamma Mia lyrics you want and sheet music for all of the songs so you can play along as well as sing along.
- What's your favorite song from Mamma Mia?Advertisement
- The Mamma Mia soundtrack represents some of ABBA's best hits.
- It included a new version of Dancing Queen and Mamma Mia.
- Chiquitita, Under Attack, One of Us, Knowing Me, Knowing You, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, Waterloo, Dancing Queen and Mamma Mia (reprise) are missing from the film soundtrack, but appear in the stage show soundtrack.
- They have a karaoke musical section that features Phantom, plus karaoke versions of other showtunes, like songs from Mamma Mia and Rocky Horror Picture Show.