Malvern hills sentence example
- Cambrian strata appear in Shropshire in the form of sandstones and quartzites; in the Malvern Hills they are black shales, while in the >>
- The principal directions of crust movement in England are: (I) north and south, by which the Pennine folds and faults, and the Malvern Hills have been produced; (2) east and west, by which the folds of the Weald and the Mendip Hills, and those of Devonshire have been formed.
- These comprise quartzites, sandstones and shales that are exposed at the southern end of the Malvern Hills.
- The Malvern Hills Roger Smith has produced a photo topo for The Malvern Hills.
- This is an undulating off road race located in the foothills of the Malvern hills.Advertisement