Malted sentence example
- English ale was made with malted barley or even oats, not hops.
- The malted brown bread is also fine here, and it blends quite nicely with the stuffing in particular.
- The true name of this type of bread is 'brown bread with malted wheat ' .
- Most restaurants don't keep malted milk powder on-hand so you have to make them at home.
- You can find malted milk powder at your local market or you can order it online.Advertisement
- Other important manufactures in 1905 were petroleum products ($2,006,484); lumber and planing mill products ($1,604,274); women's clothing ($1,477,648); children's carriages and sleds ($ 1, 4 6 5,599); car-shop construction and repairs, by steam railway companies ($1,366,506); carriages and wagons ($ 1, 22 5,387); structural iron work ($1,102,035); agricultural implements, bicycles, automobiles (a recent and growing industry), plate and cut-glass (made largely from a fine quality of sand found near the city), tobacco, spices and malted liquors.
- Mauldon's traditional beers are brewed only from the finest East Anglian malted barley, traditional English hops, water and brewing yeast.
- Mauldon 's traditional beers are brewed only from the finest East Anglian malted barley, traditional English hops, water and brewing yeast.
- Once you have the blender set up, it is really no big deal to crank out a milkshake or malted for the kids.
- Usually you have to go to an old-time soda shop to get a real malted.Advertisement
- I prefer the taste of a malted over a plain milk shake and, since most kinds probably haven't tasted a real malted, it will be a surprising treat for them.
- Celiacs who can tolerate sprouted grain breads such as the Ezekiel varieties should still be on the lookout for ingredients like "malted barley syrup".