Malolactic sentence example
- Avoiding any further malolactic fermentation produced a truly fruit driven style of wine with only a hint of underlying French oak support.
- All of Luquet's wines are estate bottled and unmanipulated (with no time in oak barrels), and they normally only undergoing partial malolactic fermentation.
- It finishes slowly with a slight malolactic buttery texture.
- This one is a bit richer than others-they employ a little malolactic fermentation to give a rounder mouthfeel, but not overly so.
- Since it is not dried in oak and does not undergo any malolactic fermentation, the natural spiciness and fruitiness of the grapes emerge.Advertisement