Malocclusions sentence example
- Malocclusions can also cause snoring and other breathing problems.
- Those kinds of jaw misalignments are called malocclusions and generally call for braces.
- Orthodontics is a specialized branch of dentistry that diagnoses, prevents, and treats dental and facial irregularities called malocclusions.
- Most malocclusions are caused by hereditary factors that affect the contours of the face and the size of the teeth and jaw.
- Untreated malocclusions often worsen with time.Advertisement
- Orthodontic treatment is usually very successful at correcting malocclusions.
- Skeletal malocclusions occur when the upper and lower jaws are not properly aligned with each other and with the skull.
- Dental malocclusions occur when the teeth are crowded or the upper and lower teeth are not properly aligned with each other.
- Malocclusions are most often inherited, but may be acquired.
- Malocclusions may cause no symptoms, or they may produce pain from the increased stress on oral structures.Advertisement