Malnourishment sentence example
- Parental neglect and malnourishment can cause a child to fail to grow properly.
- Though obesity rates are higher than ever before, a surprising number of people are still facing malnourishment and undernourishment due to their off-balance diets.
- The reason symptoms of celiac disease are so wide-ranging is because celiac disease causes severe malnourishment over time.
- Because this area is gradually destroyed, those who live with celiac disease cannot get the nutrients they need and consequently suffer malnourishment.
- Some people are asymptomatic until the effects of serious malnourishment begin to manifest themselves.Advertisement
- Some children may also have frequent digestive disturbances and diarrhea that can lead to improper absorption of nutrients and malnourishment, occurring most commonly in IgA deficiency.