Mallows sentence example
- Geranium, Cardamine pratensis, mallows, Rubus, Oxalis, Epilobium, &c., but many species show more or less well-marked median symmetry (zygomorphism) as Euphrasia, Orchis, thyme, &c., and red, blue and violet are the usual colours.
- All finished off with steaming hot chocolate and melted marsh mallows around the camp fire.
- The use of C. olitorius for the latter purpose dates from very ancient times, it if may be identified, as some suppose, with the mallows (715?) mentioned in Job xxx.
- New Zealand Ribbon-wood (Hoheria Populnea) - An evergreen shrub from New Zealand, in flower and habit like a coarse-leaved Deutzia, and not at all like the Mallows, to which it is related.
- Rock Mallow (Malvastrum) - These are in flower like Mallows, but dwarfer, not quite hardy, being natives of the warmer parts of America.Advertisement