Mallorca sentence example
- The eastern and larger group, corresponding with the ancient Insulae Baleares, comprises the two principal members of the archipelago, Majorca (Spanish, Mallorca) and Minorca (Spanish, Menorca), with seven islets: Aire, Aucanada, Botafoch, Cabrera, Dragonera, Pinto and El Rey.
- Winter rental in Mallorca Spring in Majorca is early and the almond blossom is usually in full bloom by the end of January.
- Seen from a speeding luxury cruiser, Mallorca looked enticing.
- Much smaller than its better-known neighbor, Mallorca, the Balearic island of Menorca makes an ideal place for a relaxed spring getaway.
- Whole flat to rent or share. roommate, Flatsharing or appartment Palma de Mallorca Flatshare accommodation.Advertisement
- I see a mistle thrush perching on a wall across the river, a species that I now realize we never saw in Mallorca.
- For example, we arranged a short-term contract for a teacher from Mallorca to spend three months with us in January 2002.
- There are some tacky resorts on every side of Mallorca.
- Mallorca C'an Picafort, North Mallorca: Converted windmill with terraces and pool in rural location suits family groups with separate living accommodation.
- Transatlantic: This cruise leaves from Colon, Panama, and travels through the stunning ports of Willemstad, Curacao, Bridgetown, Barbados, and the Canary Islands before docking at Palma De Mallorca, Spain.Advertisement
- Westbound Transatlantic: Another westbound option from Royal Caribbean leaves from Palma De Mallorca in Spain.