Malleolus sentence example
- The articulation between the tibia and astragalus is more complex than in other mammals, the end of the malleolus entering into it.
- THOMAS A KEMPIS (c. 1380-1471), the name by which the Augustinian canon and writer Thomas Hammerken (Hammerchen, Malleolus) is commonly known.
- fracture of the posterior malleolus is controversial.
- lateral malleolus.
- Therefore the injury begins medially, rupturing the deltoid ligament or pulling of the medial malleolus.Advertisement
- They revealed an oblique fracture of the medial malleolus.
- The significance a fracture of the posterior malleolus is controversial.
- medial malleolus.
- oblique fracture of the medial malleolus.