Malin sentence example
- The capital is Ratzeburg, and there are two other towns, Malin and Lauenburg.
- It contains a mausoleum of the Beni Malin dynasty.
- In Florence in 1636 he saw Galileo, for whom he ever retained the warmest admiration, and spent eight months in daily converse with the members of a scientific circle in Paris, held together by Malin Mersenne (q.v.).
- Here, too, he made the acquaintance of Claude Mydorge, one of the foremost mathematicians of France, and renewed an early intimacy with Malin Mersenne (q.v.), now Father Mersenne, of the order of Minim friars.
- Mike "Boogie" Malin of Big Brother and Big Brother 7: All Stars fame, found himself in jail after an incident in Denver, Colorado.Advertisement
- A publicist for The Dolce Group said, "Malin is working with his legal team to properly handle the misunderstanding and the charges."