Maligned sentence example
- From wide-back bras to clever cantilever styles, support bras are a popular but often maligned bra selection.
- Mr. Arlen was a skinny wimp who introduced himself as the author and publisher of the bestselling novel Responsible Drunkdom, his thesis and contention being drunkenness was much maligned in our society.
- Serra is often unfairly maligned for his work on GE, I think.
- The fashion industry is one of the sectors so often maligned because of the manufacturing choices that design houses make.
- He says; How can an award have been so maligned, but also so eagerly sought after?Advertisement
- Firstly, Nick, you have unjustly maligned John Muir.
- The maligned Liberal Democrat leader issued an immediate riposte from the floor of his rocking constituency office in downtown Inverness.
- Wikipedia: Often maligned for its free, user-generated content, science hounds need not hesitate to begin their search for a science encyclopedia online at the world's most famous online encyclopedia.
- Though he has been photographed many times by the paparazzi, the much maligned father of eight children has never publicly spoken out about his split from his wife.
- The post Federline Spears never seemed to be the same, and many photo scandals, public blow ups, one much maligned album from Federline and two kids later, Spears gave Federline his walking papers.Advertisement
- Omarosa - Omarosa wasn't the winner of season one of The Apprentice, but she is the one who has turned her much maligned turn on the show into a showbiz career (of sorts).
- Marysue is a much maligned Original Character (OC) that the fanfic author inserts in her story to serve as her avatar.
- This was the ground of his quarrel with the Swiss Anabaptists, for the main idea in the minds of these greatly maligned men was the modern thought of a free Church in a free state.
- In the light of the coming kingdom it proclaims the blessedness of the poor, the hungry, the sad and the maligned; and the wofulness of the rich, the full, the merry and the popular.
- In his own diocese no victim of the persecution is known to have suffered till after his death; and, much as he was already maligned by opponents, there are strong evidences that his natural disposition was humane and generous.Advertisement