Malignancies sentence example
- The overall diagnostic accuracy of MR imaging of gynecological malignancies in our hands is 93% .
- Although the metastatic rate in this series was 27 %, the prognosis is considered much more favorable than that of other hepatic malignancies.
- These myeloid malignancies result from transformation of an HSC and are associated with expansion of one or more haematopoietic lineages.
- The treatment of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies is one of the most complex and controversial topics in oncology.
- In clinical studies conducted for more than 2 years with 351 ankylosing spondylitis patients, 6 malignancies were reported in Enbrel-treated patients.Advertisement
- To the authors ' knowledge, the role of telomerase in germ cell derived malignancies has not previously been evaluated.
- Other types of SCID have been treated with gene therapy, but these procedures have been put on hold due to serious complications (malignancies).
- About 10 percent of patients develop malignancies, usually leukemia or tumors in the lymph nodes (non-Hodgkin's lymphoma).