Malia sentence example
- Many noted that thanks to the girls' stylish mother, Michelle, Malia and Sasha were morphing into clothing icons for the younger set.
- The good news is that JCrew plans to feature "modified versions" of the coats worn by Malia and Sasha on Inauguration Day in its fall 2009 Crewcuts collection.
- In addition to outfitting the First Daughters on Inauguration Day, JCrew also designed coats for Malia and Sasha to wear to the star-studded "We Are One" Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial.
- Sasha's off-white coat featured brass buttons, while Malia's dove gray coat was accessorized with horn buttons.
- The company reiterates that coats' designs have been modified, so that Malia and Sasha will not have to attend school with other girls wearing their exact coats.Advertisement
- Many parents and kids alike are taking their cues from clothes worn by Sasha and Malia Obama.
- On the night of President Obama's election, Malia Obama wore a red dress made by the company.
- As part of the fashion spotlight focused on America's first family, Malia's dress was received well by the general public, and the dress was soon completely sold out.
- Parents are getting a boost these days from Michelle Obama, who dresses tween daughter Malia in simple, elegant clothes that suit her look and age.
- He is married to Michelle Obama, and has two daughters, Malia and Sasha.Advertisement
- Rather, many mini-fashionistas had their sights set on what Obama's daughters, 10-year-old Malia and seven-year-old Sasha, would be wearing as their father made history.