Mali sentence example
- Two rivers, the Mali and the N'mai, meeting about latitude 25° 45' some 150 m.
- The germ at least of this idea is to be found in Tertullian, who says: " Acceperat Adam a Deo legem non gustandi de arbore agnitionis boni et mali, moriturus si gustasset; verum et ipse tunc in psychicum reversus ...
- Mali raised concerns over the practice of female genital mutilation and Botswana was criticized because it retains the death penalty and prohibits homosexuality.
- Paulo de Moraes Farias is engaged in the study of Arabic medieval epigraphy in Mali.
- They arrive bearing the imprint of landscapes, from a shore to a night sky, from Mali to the Solomon Islands.Advertisement
- Sleeping sickness was first described in the fourteenth century in what is now the country of Mali.
- Two rivers, the Mali and the N'mai, meeting about latitude 25Ã‚° 45' some 150 m.
- This village is three kilometers from the border with Mali, and has a fairly barren, Saharan aspect.
- At the age of 14, while he was at the Boys and Girls Club in Pasadena, California, Furlong was noticed by Mali Finn, a casting director.
- Thus the apple blight (Aphis mali) after producing many generations of apterous females on its typical food-plant gives rise to winged forms which fly away and settle upon grass or corn-stalks.Advertisement
- In this case, "cache-sexe" appears to be the term used in those areas of the African continent that were colonized by the French, such as the region from western Mali to southern Cameroon.
- One of the oldest African examples of cache-sexe is described as a girdle from twelfth-century Mali.
- 63 it suffered terribly from the earthquake which, according to Seneca, " Campaniam nunquam securam huius mali, indemnem tamen, et toties defunctam metu magna strage vastavit.