Malfeasance sentence example
- The government wants to draw a line under the glut of financial malfeasance.
- Laws govern the way that employees are treated; however, social forums on the Internet are always abuzz with topics of corporate malfeasance.
- The nail in the coffin so to speak has come rather recently, through the past year's scandals of broad corporate malfeasance.
- From the suffrage and the holding of office are excluded idiots and insane persons and all those who have been convicted of treason, embezzlement, malfeasance in office, bribery or larceny, or any crime involving moral turpitude and punishable under the laws of the state by imprisonment in the penitentiary - this last disqualification, however, is removable by a pardon for the offence.
- The governor's appointing power is almost entirely limited to officers of state institutions, and for every appointment he makes the approval of the Senate is required; but he need not ask the consent of that body to remove for incompetency, neglect of duty or malfeasance in office " any officer whom he may appoint."Advertisement
- While traditional viruses are most common on PCs and are often sent in emails or transmitted via file downloads, virus propagators are expanding their horizons and looking for new frontiers for their malfeasance.
- A public official may be tried for incompetence, corruption or malfeasance according to the regular procedure in criminal cases, and if convicted he may be dismissed from office and receive such other penalties as the law provides.