Male-members sentence example
- Some male members of the family have remarkably complex feelers.
- The male members of both branches of the family all bear the name of Henry (Heinrich), the individuals being distinguished by numbers.
- It is common for domestic workers to be sexually molested by male members of the household, or used by boys for sexual experimentation.
- Male family members or male members of the Chevra Kaddisha then wheel the body out of the funeral home.
- The songs were handpicked by Bjorn Ulvaeus and Benny Anderson, the male members of ABBA.Advertisement
- In the most basic terms, the uniforms are supposed to make your majorettes look good - to be sharp, eye-catching, and (as is indicated by the "-ette" part of the word) look different than the male members of your band.