Malaysian sentence example
- Naked crags, when they do appear, lift themselves from a sea of green, and a tropical vegetation, quite Malaysian in character, covers everything.
- He elaborated a theory of Toltec migrations and considered the prehistoric Mexican to be of Asiatic origin, because of observed similarities to Japanese architecture, Chinese decoration, Malaysian language and Cambodian dress, &c.
- The day was rounded off with a sumptuous Malaysian feast with a local family.
- No Malaysian gold dinar coins have ever been issued.
- Jungle Holocaust A group of oil prospectors have a rough landing in their base camp on the Malaysian island of Mindanao.Advertisement
- Our Malaysian client operates a large oil refinery in Malaysia.
- The Malaysian never looked troubled during the encounter which lasted 35 minutes.
- By contrast, Aguilar argues that growing xenophobia against immigrants is a way of redefining and stabilizing Malaysian national identity.
- Virgin would have happily put out and raved about an album of Malaysian flute music if it meant financial gain.
- However, Asia is the largest continent in the world with 69 countries that include the Middle Eastern countries, all of India and the South Pacific Malaysian, Indonesian and Philippine islands.Advertisement
- A Malaysian legend in which a man finds the love of his life, a beautiful woman, inside a bamboo stem.
- A special feature are the high windows, boasting fine Malaysian wooden architecture.