Malawi sentence example
- According to a report from the Associated Press, Malawi's laws typically do not allow international adoptions and require Malawian child welfare to evaluate potential parents for up to one year.
- I've heard that there is a problem with something called bilharzia in Lake Malawi, where I was planning on staying a while.
- crossing the border into Malawi, we soon reach the shores of its huge lake.
- I had a range of colors -- Prussian blue, burnt umber, cadmium yellow -- but no ' Malawi glow ' .
- The Financial Times reported that Malawi had ' broken the eleventh commandment: thou shalt not be poor ' .Advertisement
- depreciatet countries in Africa Malawi relies heavily on imports and the cost of these rises with a depreciating currency.
- The government of Malawi has introduced a system of coupons, enabling farmers to buy fertilizer at subsidized prices.
- histopathology service for Malawi was provided for this unit.
- In Zimbabwe the monthly minimum wage is the equivalent of 500,000 meticais and in Malawi 498,000 meticais, claims the provincial government.
- soak up the rays in idyllic beaches on Zanzibar or on the shores of Lake Malawi.Advertisement
- Roughly the size of Scotland, Lake Malawi displays the temperament of a fully fledged sea.
- I buy a rather touristy jug with " A Present from Malawi " written on it (just kidding!
- Soak up the rays in idyllic beaches on Zanzibar or on the shores of Lake Malawi.
- I buy a rather touristy jug with " A Present from Malawi " written on it (just kidding !
- Like Angelina Jolie before her, Madonna has now taken custody of a boy from Malawi.Advertisement
- According to People magazine, Madonna left Malawi with the 1-year-old boy, although laws there state that prospective adoptive parents are required to foster the child in the country for up to 24 months.
- The Miracle Mineral website claims that this preparation has been tested on more than 75,000 disease victims in Africa, and speaks of scientific trials conducted in a prison in Malawi, East Africa that are purported to support their claims.