Malathion sentence example
- Members agreed that technical grade malathion had been tested in four long-term dietary bioassays in rats and two long-term dietary bioassays in mice.
- I don't understand why quite a few of the local health departments are still using malathion.
- Members agreed that malathion was a DNA methylating agent.
- The current recommendation for Harrow is a lotion containing malathion.
- In the COM review purified malathion referred to 96% pure material.Advertisement
- The evidence from mutagenicity studies suggests technical grade malathion is not mutagenic in rats by the oral route.
- Negative results in such an assay would provide full reassurance with regard to oral exposure of rats to technical grade malathion.
- Effects on birds: Malathion is moderately toxic to birds.
- Malathion (0.5% in Ovide), a neurotoxic organophosphate, was withdrawn from the U.S. market due to an increase in malathion-resistant lice.
- Sometimes infested clothing is treated with a 1 percent malathion powder.Advertisement